Building Technology Convenience
Vista is a fully managed service for Senior Living communities, integrating technology to connect and engage residents.
Data Network, Video, and Voice for Residents and Staff
Resident technology has quickly gone from “nice-to-have” to “absolutely necessary”, especially with new health protocols leading to limited visitation. If your Wi-Fi network is slow, or your in-room TVs aren’t functioning properly, or your phone solution isn’t reliable, your resident experience—and even safety—could be at risk.
Vista is a fully managed service that integrates all data network, video, and voice technologies to connect and engage residents for simpler and happier living today, and includes the flexibility and expertise to support your community as demand changes. The Vista product offering includes industry leading resident and staff support to alleviate the burden on internal resources, and the managed services model reduces capital expenditures and long-term operating expenses.
Secure Internet Access Designed for HIPAA Compliance
Our enterprise network solutions for the senior living industry do more than connect users to the Internet for web browsing. They provide a means of communication to the outside world, connecting residents to caregivers and family. Additionally, the Skyway portal developed by Allbridge provides simple device authentication and personal area network (PAN) management.
Resident In-Room Entertainment
Allbridge offers customized options that range from a standard DIRECTV channel lineup utilizing resident provided televisions to a robust experience that includes streaming content from Showtime, Hallmark, and other major networks on demand. Our solutions are user-friendly for residents and include a customizable community channel.
Reliable Voice Services
Whether calling the front desk, the doctor’s office, or family, your residents’ phone calls are important, and reliable phone systems allow your staff to work more efficiently. Allbridge voice solutions deliver enterprise-grade, reliable communication services with features like caller ID and e911 services, and residents can port an existing number.
Benefits of Using a Managed Service Provider
Managing senior living IT systems today is more complicated than ever with advancing resident technology and aging infrastructure. Allbridge offers a simple answer – a single partner who can manage the entire network for residents and staff, from high-speed Internet access, resident Wi-Fi, and back office IT systems to HDTV services and voice services. With remote monitoring and cloud-based updates, you can be sure your systems are always running smoothly and are up-to-date.
Vista Profit Center Model
Residents Pay Technology Fee to the Property
- Access to HD Video Services
- Secure, Wi-Fi Access
- Voice Services
Property Technology for Staff
- HIPAA-Compliant Network
- Administrative VoIP Services
- Back-of-House IT Support
- Eliminate residents provisioning their own services independently with varying costs, quality, and support from multiple service providers
- Enhance the resident experience and make the community more competitive by providing data network, video, and voice services.
- Back office network and voice applications for community staff
- Around the clock support for residents and staff
- With a single source, community-wide partner, operators can implement a lower cost resident technology fee and provide access to enterprise grade managed services, reducing owner operating costs or even turning those into a profit center
- Centralized system management by Allbridge alleviates IT burden on property staff
- Proactive maintenance improves system performance and uptime