In Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been and will remain our highest priority. We are following recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. Department of State, the World Health Organization (WHO), and we will comply with all federal and state regulations to reduce the risk to our community.
While acknowledging the increased public concern, Allbridge will continue to operate normally to support our customers throughout this state of emergency. Fortunately, much of our business operations can be performed virtually. Our customer and technical support centers will remain open and staffed to ensure that all service issues are promptly addressed.
Please note we have made the following modifications to our business operations in order to keep the health and safety of our employees and customers as the highest priority:
- Employees have transitioned to work from home in all instances where work can be completed remotely
- Our 24/7 technical support services remain available at all times to ensure customers can continue to receive service
- Remote diagnostics and repair is implemented as the primary method of customer support, and any non-essential tech visits are postponed until further notice
- Technicians have been trained in the recommended sanitation and distancing practices, and are to quarantine themselves and cease any on-site interactions if they have any reason to believe they are putting others at risk
- All employees have been briefed on best practices during this time
Have a concern? Feel free to reach out to us at anytime.
Last updated March 16, 2020.