Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Network Wifi Field Engineer is responsible for the successful delivery of diagnostic, repair, and maintenance services for our Hospitality clients. Providing excellent customer service to our clients, the Engineer will specifically be responsible for the installation, integration, support and administration of data networks and systems. The Engineer will provide a combination of remote and on-site service to our customers. On-call responsibilities are required on a rotational basis to support a 24x7x365 services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and product performance issues maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Deploying, installing, configuring and testing best of breed HSIA and Network equipment
- Skilled in troubleshooting: LAN/WAN and digital switching technologies, software, hardware and servers, routers, modems, wireless, TCP/IP and QoS
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with various inter and intra departmental peer groups to cooperatively achieve best results in all assigned tasks
- Execute assigned tasks within assigned timeframes and budgets
- May work with and take direction from project managers to ensure completion as necessary
- Ability to travel the 75% and work 25% remote work
- Experience with HP, Aruba, Ruckus Networks, and Meraki Wireless is needed
- 5 + years of experience delivering technical services to off-site customers
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently without supervision
- Proficient with problem-solving for complex data systems
- This is a 24x7x365 team. Must be able to work on an on-call rotation
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work, when and as needed, to ensure the availability of services for our clients
- Any Certifications in the above products are a plus
- Hospitality Industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license in the state of residence with clear record
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401(k) w/ company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull and reach for objects in various positions and heights. The employee is frequently required to be stationary; operate computer devices and other business productivity machinery; communicate, converse and exchange information. This job occasionally requires the ability to work/ascend/balance from a ladder up to 12’ and extension ladders to 26’.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. This position will physically load and unload trucks.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.