Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Technical Product Owner is responsible for testing new products and integrations, completing regression testing on new software for current products, delivering updates on the current product lines roadmaps, and documenting playbooks for best practices for support and deployment scenarios. The role will help recommend appropriate business solutions and plan product solutions offerings with the Vice President of Network Technology. This product owner will research and develop new ecosystem solutions and services that will help to further define the Allbridge technology solutions for all markets.
The Technical Product Owner will have a good overview of our solutions from a technical and ecosystem perspective. You will build a strong network and engage with Engineering Operations, Sales Engineering, Support, and other cross-functional teams. This role reports to the Vice President of Network Technology.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and compare price, ease of use and interoperability of current products.
- Maintain close collaboration with sales engineering and operations to understand needs or issues.
- Assist in demos or workshops when needed to support sales engineering, sales, or project activities.
- Provide documentation on product feature comparisons, product features lists for each vendor’s line, implementation, and support playbooks.
- Provide QA of new software and firmware releases with regression testing, providing bug feedback and updated playbooks.
- Research with the Vice President of Network Technology best-in-class vendor partner solutions and product lines that complement or enhance our current solution offerings (e.g., products and services).
- Collaborate closely with Vice President of Network Technology to vet and/or operationalize new product opportunities.
- Manage escalations when needed for operations or support.
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly, and respectfully.
- Accepts ownership and responsibility of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for internal teams and customers that establish high standards, credibility, and quality performance.
- Maintain our new lab environment with multiple technologies.
- Maintain backups of all current lab configurations on a weekly basis or after every major update.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Metrics and Objectives:
- Create and maintain playbooks for deployment and support of all current product lines.
- Establish a significant network of manufacturers and vendor partners to work closely with on best practices and testing.
- Ensure QA is being performed on a regular basis to ensure all GA software from vendors is tested internally before deployment to customers.
- Ensure we are applying and adding best-in-class features to our deployments with all of Allbridge’s current technologies
- Ensure all lab equipment is up/running and accessible for other team members.
- Create a Winning Team/Culture
- Technology professional with a minimum of six years (3+) of experience in deployment or similar role.
- Rich experience and advanced knowledge of networking, VOIP and IPTV.
- Experience in managing QA and regression testing.
- Strong writing abilities for playbooks and testing reports.
- A strong interest in technical products and solutions.
- Proven analytical skills to provide detailed regression testing techniques and debugging information.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Flexibility for some travel.
- Positive and committed initiative-taker, structured, goal-oriented.
- Good sense of ownership and come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional. Strong collaborator and embraces a dynamic and rapidly changing product environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.