Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge provides TV, Internet, and phone service for hospitality and institutional environments. SmartHands assist our Engineers while staying onsite at a high-end hotel for a week at a time. SmartHands are highly professional with basic technology understanding.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assisting our Engineers with installing Access Points and set-top boxes while staying onsite at a high-end hotel for a week at a time
- Able to deliver clean, complete paperwork, while striving to give our customers a perfect install
- When not traveling, you will be working in our production area, assisting as needed
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Must have a basic understanding of technology
- Must have the ability to communicate professionally
- Must be willing to travel 100%- we’ll provide the tools and transportation
- Clean driving record
- Comfortable with computers – you don’t need to be an expert, but you do need to know the basics
- Motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Organizational skills and time management
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull and reach for objects in various positions and heights. The employee is frequently required to be stationary; operate computer devices and other business productivity machinery; communicate, converse and exchange information. This job occasionally requires the ability to work/ascend/balance from a ladder up to 12’ and extension ladders to 26’.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. This position will physically load and unload trucks.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.