Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Service Desk Engineer II is responsible for resolving service queries from hotel staff or vendor partners and assisting with remote installation of hotel technology. A Service Desk Engineer II should expect to be on-call after hours for at least one week per month assisting in an average of 1 after-hours call per day. This role reports to the Service Desk Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Resolve hotel staff technical support requests in a timely and accurate manner ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Manage ticket intake by documenting and prioritizing technical support requests from clients received via email and phone
- Handle ticket resolution by working with client to address their specific need
- Coordinate support from 3rd party providers of technology for operations applications, network, guest experience, and building automation technologies
- Document resolution in a knowledgebase for future support requests
- Create users, handle password resets and user deletions in the technology systems
- Responding to requests for user creations and deletions from authorized hotel management
- Resetting user access to systems where credentials have expired
- Completing monthly Active Directory PC & user audits
- Completing monthly Microsoft 365 email account audits
- Assist with hotel staff with installing technology via remote access tools
- Update operating systems, applications and drivers to support current business requirements
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Previous experience with & Intermediate knowledge of the following:
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, VMware ESXi, network firewalls and switches
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills required
- Technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Team collaboration
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.