Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Operations and serves as the project team leader and client relation manager. Will also work closely with engineering, sales, operations, developers, owners and contractors to successfully delivery multi-point technology projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage client relationship including periodic (monthly minimum) project update meetings, change order negotiations, communication, documentation, conflict resolution, business development and customer satisfaction
- Advocates, protects, and champions the Allbridge brand throughout all phases of the project
- Lead all project collaboration meetings with sales, engineering, clients, vendors, and managers
- Effectively manage project revenue and cost control including budgeting, change management, cost forecasting, and procurement
- Manage and collaborate with technology project management team (single point project managers) for scope definition, procurement, installation and start up
- Manage internal project CPM schedule and general contractor’s project schedule
- Manage and coordinate with installation and operations project managers
- Train, manage and mentor assistant project managers in project management processes, systems and methodologies
- Manage all document control including (but not limited to) submittals, meeting minutes, requests for documentation, O&M manuals, close out documents, transmittals, record drawings, as built drawings, change requests, inspection reports, permits, and engineering reporting
- Quality control for system integration and installation
- Coordination of vendor payment process including draw requests, lien release requirements, insurance requirements
Education / Experience / Skills / Training:
- 4-year construction management, environmental design, architecture, or engineering degree
- Four (4) years’ experience as lead project manager on a commercial or multifamily project and over ten (10) years of overall experience in project management, architectural contract administration.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point & MS Project
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Outlook or equivalent
- Intermediate level proficiency in ProCore or equivalent
- Proficiency in use of Smart Phones and Tablets including taking and sending photographs, voice memos, accessing cloud
- Self-motivated and requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical / strategic planning skills
- Knowledge of architectural design and planning principles and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Knowledge of the operating practices of construction, architectural, and building firms
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principals and procedures
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.