Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for general ledger accountability with a focus on revenue accounting, financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned. A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
- Revenue Recognition and analysis of Revenue
- Assist in Acquisition accounting
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Record financial information for analysis
- Assist in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
- Assist with audits and tax preparation
- Special Projects as needed
- Manage general ledger accounts and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Salesforce and NetSuite accounting software experience a plus
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, filters, macros and complex formulas)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.