Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Sales Operations Intern will be responsible for executing key sales operations processes and reporting.
We’re looking for a friendly, sharp, and focused achiever who embraces hard work and values the relationships they build above everything else. The right fit for this position is someone proactive that can work independently but also enjoys supporting and celebrating others. As a Sales Operations Intern, you will be an integral part of the sales operations team by helping support our team via operational enablement. We need someone who can manage multiple projects without breaking a sweat. This role reports to the SVP Inside Sales & Sales Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with order process and follow-up as needed
- Create process documentation and training schedules for sales team
- Help facilitate rebate and subsidy payment tracking from our vendor partners to ensure timely and accurate payments.
- Assist with Service Contract creation and clean up.
- Contribute to the sales team throughout the sales cycle and with special projects
- Perform analysis to uncover trends and areas for improvement
- Experience firsthand how we deliver for our customers
- Learn how to utilize and navigate CRM and other systems
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to develop and maintain exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Effective time-management skills
- Passion for interacting with people, both co-workers and clients
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing situations
- Problem Solver
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint require; Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented
- Flexibility – able to change quickly as needed
- Driven to meet/exceed goals with a proven history of consistent high achievement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.