Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge has an opportunity for an Infrastructure/Cabling Project Manager responsible for the management and successful completion of project deliverables for our customers. Our Infrastructure/Cabling Project Manager will work on multiple projects as assigned by Sales and the Solution Architecture team.
This role will plan, direct, and coordinate projects to ensure the project’s goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and costs. This position will play a role in the infrastructure design process including but not limited to preliminary assessments, customer proposals, design review, problem resolution, customer and vendor scheduling and vendor selection. This role will work on several concurrent projects and assist as a technical expert on specialized design projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consults with Solution Architects, customers and reviews projects to determine infrastructure needs and goals, sets time frame, consults with customers about funding limitations, sets procedures for accomplishing projects
- Build, manage and nurture third party vendor partnerships to grow and improve overall company capability and performance
- Responsibilities include preparing site specifications, coordination of trusted contractors, coordination of site visits and surveys, review of trusted contractor’s technical deliverables, pricing, and be the main customer contact
- Provide accurate, cost competitive and complete proposals to our customers
- Will be responsible to complete project assignments with minimal supervision as well as give directions to support staff to complete a project
- Will prepare a project schedule with milestones and risks
- Will ensure Allbridge adheres to the proposed schedule and tasks are completed on time
- Will be responsible for ensuring our trusted contractors complete jobs with high standards and within time guidelines
- Credentials as an RCDD is required
- PMP, RTPM preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience actively designing low voltage and communication systems for buildings is required
- HS Diploma, or equivalent is required
- Familiarity and demonstrated knowledge of ANSI/TIA and BICSI standards required
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills required
- Self-motivation to coordinate with other disciplines and customers is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Proficiency in communicating technical information to engineering and related staff as well as presentation skills to customers is required
- US Citizenship or Green Card is required
- Advanced technical education or coursework is preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation as well as Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook is preferred.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
- Hours: Standard business hours, however, availability after hours is required as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel: Up to 30% to Allbridge Offices or Customer locations
- Location: Remote
- Position is a salaried role, based upon experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. This job requires the ability to occasionally climb/work from a ladder. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, as well as walk while carrying up to 10 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.