Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits.
The Project Manager develops engaging relationships with key voice client projects and coordinates the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver high quality projects according to plans. Functions as a subject matter expert and advisor to collaborate with, mentor, and support team members.
Successful individuals typically have a minimum of five years of customer-facing work experience in a project manager role in a professional environment in the information technology sector focused on voice technology. A Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2) certification is a plus.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with a variety of teams to create long and short-term project plans to complete on time and within budget. May include establishing the schedule, targeting milestones, and setting expectations to adhere to project deadlines.
- Work independently to set expectations that implementations are rolled out with careful due diligence and always focus on quality of work, preventing any potential network failure or re-work actions. Has authority to delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Make recommendations and effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with a voice project.
- On a day-to-day basis, serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to set expectations for team synergy.
- Track the project status, periodically generate management reports, and attend meetings to coordinate project plans.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in computer science, information technology, network engineering, management, or another related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of customer-facing work experience as a project manager in a professional environment in the information technology sector focused on voice technology. Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2) certification is a plus.
- Required to have demonstrated intermediate level PC skills with the ability to effectively operate within a Windows Operating System and Windows based programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, and Project.
- Discipline is required in change control; budget management, and on-time delivery performance. It is critical that the PM can decide priorities, optimizing results across the workload and projects.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of voice network concepts and connectivity, data networking concepts highly desirable.
- Maintains a high attention to detail, has strong time management skills, and can effectively work in a fast-paced environment associated with a rapidly changing product environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate knowledge of data networks and voice applications are required
- Ability to assume responsibility and ownership for work performed
- Ability to provide technical support for co-workers, customers, and other vendors
- Must be able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently through prioritization and accurate problem assessment in a potentially stressful environment
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Operates on a daily basis with a high attention to detail, remains proactive, organized, reliable, and process-focused with ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Is dedicated and committed to problem resolution
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, superiors, and users
- Strives to stay abreast of industry knowledge and performs with a high learning agility
- Must have a strong interest in technical products and solutions.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive earnings, Unlimited planned time off, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee Assistance Program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. This job requires the ability to work from a ladder up to 12’ and extension ladders to 26’.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.