Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Project Manager (PM) manages full technology client projects. The PM serves as the client relationship manager during installation and is responsible for delivering technology projects on time and within budget. This role reports to the Sr. Vice President of Operations.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationship including periodic (monthly minimum) project update meetings, change order negotiations, communication, documentation, conflict resolution, business development and customer satisfaction
- Advocates, protects, and champions the Allbridge brand throughout all phases of the project
- Lead all project collaboration meetings with sales, engineering, clients, vendors, and managers
- Effectively manage project revenue and cost control including budgeting, change management, cost forecasting, and procurement
- Manage and collaborate with technology project management team (single point project managers) for scope definition, procurement, installation and start up
- Manage internal project schedule and coordinates with general contractor’s project schedule
- Manage and coordinate with field project managers
- Train, manage and mentor assistant project managers in project management processes, systems and methodologies
- Manage all document control including (but not limited to) submittals, meeting minutes, requests for documentation, O&M manuals, close out documents, transmittals, record drawings, as built drawings, change requests, inspection reports, permits, and engineering reporting
- Quality control for system integration and installation
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and responsibility of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Three years of experience as a project manager or assistant project manager in the information technology sector
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to assume responsibility and ownership for work performed
- Ability to provide technical support for co-workers, customers, and other vendors
- Must be able to work alone and in a time environment
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently through prioritization and accurate problem assessment in a potentially stressful environment
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Highly detail oriented, organized and process focused with ability to multi-task
- Is dedicated and committed to problem resolution
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, superiors and users
- Carries a humble attitude about knowledge limitations
- Ability to think logically and creatively
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. This job requires the ability to work from a ladder up to 12’ and extension ladders to 26’.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.