Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Project coordinator provides support to Project Management Team. Project coordinator’s responsibilities include the coordination and completion of project tasks on time within budget and within scope. This position will oversee key aspects of projects including assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of projects and preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project, and close out documentation and archival program. The Project Coordinator will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. This role reports to the Director, Smart Networks Support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicate with management, coworkers and clients to keep the project tasks aligned with their goals
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Process documentation for 3rd party suppliers or vendors
- Contact Clients and maintain meeting schedule’s for project management team
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Proven work experience as a project administration/coordination/management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of data networks, Wi-Fi and Voice applications are a plus
- Ability to assume responsibility and ownership for work performed
- Ability to provide technical support for co-workers, customers, and other vendors
- Must be able to work alone and in a time environment
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently through prioritization and accurate problem assessment in a potentially stressful environment
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Highly detail oriented, organized and process focused with ability to multi-task
- Is dedicated and committed to problem resolution
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, superiors and users
- Carries a humble attitude about knowledge limitations
- Ability to think logically and creatively
- Ability to apply knowledge to new situations
- Hours: Standard business hours, however, availability after hours is required as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel: Up to 25% to Allbridge Offices or Customer locations
- Location: Remote
- Position is a salaried role, based upon experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.