Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Network / Wi-Fi Field Engineer is responsible for the successful deployment of best of breed networking and wifi equipment for Hospitality clients. Must be effective at providing excellent customer service working independently to perform timely and quality installation, integration, support, and administration of enterprise level data networks and systems. Must have extremely strong problem-solving skills, be flexible and able to multi-task and handle changing priorities, with self-motivation to drive solutions to completion.
A combination of remote, on-site and on-call customer service is required. On-call responsibilities are on a rotational basis to support 24x7x365 services. This role reports to the SVP, Operations.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve enterprise level network and product performance issues, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work independently or as part of a team to effectively deploy install configure, and test best of breed HSIA and network equipment.
- Perform effective troubleshooting of LAN/WAN and digital switching technologies, software, hardware and servers, routers, modems, wireless, TCP/IP and QoS.
- Perform high quality, meticulous, and timely network system documentation.
- Interact with various inter and intra departmental peer groups to cooperatively achieve best results in all assigned tasks.
- Execute assigned tasks within assigned timeframes and budgets.
- May work with and take direction from project managers to ensure completion as necessary.
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly, and respectfully.
- In all cases, fully accepts ownership of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers and the team that establishes high standards, credibility, and quality performance.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- MUST have a Minimum of 5+ years of experience working independently or as a team lead to perform network/wifi installations, network diagnostics, monitoring, and using analysis tools (e.g., Ekahau, Wireshark network tools) Must be familiar with HP, Aruba, Ruckus Networks, Meraki wireless enterprise level products delivering technical network and Wi-Fi services to commercial customers.
- Any certifications in the above enterprise level products are a plus. Hospitality industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently without day-to-day supervision.
- Proficient with problem-solving in complex data network systems.
- Must be able to work on an on-call rotation to support the 24x7x365 team.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication in the English language. Must be able to consistently communicate and interact professionally with commercial clients.
- Must have the ability and desire to work, when and as needed, to ensure the availability of client services
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions using the information on hand.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residence with a clear record.
- 75% travel required, 25% remote work
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401(k) w/ company match, Employee assistance program and much more
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull and reach for objects in various positions and heights. The employee is frequently required to be stationary; operate computer devices and other business productivity machinery; communicate, converse and exchange information. This job occasionally requires the ability to work/ascend/balance from a ladder up to 12’ and extension ladders to 26’.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. This position will physically load and unload trucks.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.