Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Lead Support Engineer is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of team members to make sure support issues are addressed and resolved quickly and done in a professional manner. This position ensures our prospects and customers/dealers’ contacts are being responded to in a timely manner and have a favorable experience when interacting with our company. This role reports to the Vice President of Support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Guide and mentor team members on complex service issues involving network and communication systems applications
- Ensure service tickets are picked up quickly and are owned with full accountability with minimal escalation to VP of Support
- Responsible for daily management of the assigned product queue to ensure timely resolution per SLA requirement
- Make sure all team members’ customer contact is done with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all team members understand and consistently follow the Support Department processes and policies
- Act as escalation point for assigned product related issues and hardware issues
- Able to differentiate different types of escalation and point the technicians in the right direction
- Available for escalation issues for assigned product after-hours
- Setup and manage daily or bi-weekly call with assigned product team
- Maintain a world class NPS score of 75 or higher
- Introduce and propose solutions to help maintain and manage the most updated firmware on client equipment
- Develop rapport with customers that enables them to trust and grow with Allbridge as a customer focused company
- Perform troubleshooting of data networks, endpoints, peripheral devices, and additional customer premise equipment that relate to the voice and data network infrastructure
- Assist with M&A as needed
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Each Lead Support Engineer position will be “assigned” a specific product – BroadSoft, NEC, Mitel, HSIA, Video. See Support Addendum for required qualifications by product
- Bachelor’s degree and/or combination of experience and education
- 4 – 7 years of progressive experience as an individual contributor in the service provider voice environment
- Experience within the hospitality vertical is a plus
- Expert level knowledge of the product platform ranging from client facing troubleshooting to system installation and
- Ability to troubleshoot all aspects of service delivery to include endpoint, device provisioning, LAN and WAN connectivity and associated protocols/services such as ARP, DHCP, FTP, CDP/LLDP, etc.
- Ability and desire to work, when and as needed, to ensure the availability of services for our clients
- Adapt quickly and openly to a changing environment
- Handle multiple priorities and plan work accordingly
- Achieve a high standard of excellence with work processes and outcomes
- Prioritize high customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs
- Communicate clearly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Take ownership of work, doing what is needed without being asked and following through
- Be receptive to feedback and embrace continuous improvement
- Display high integrity
- Practice self-development
- Build strong working relationships
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.