Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
As a NetSuite Administrator, this candidate would play a key role in defining and automating systems and processes for the business. The candidate would be a member of a small team of System Engineers and Administrators within the business reporting directly to the CIO. Critical thinking, process optimization and data design are key skills for a potential candidate with a focus on responsiveness, creativity, and execution. Our environment includes Salesforce, Service Cloud, CPQ, Dell Boomi and Netsuite. The perfect candidate would have experience in all, but expertise in one or more area is acceptable.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with stakeholders to propose and implement solutions to business problems within Salesforce and Netsuite
- Assist with data analysis, report writing, staff cross-training
- Build, test, deploy and support solutions from large system designs to small enhancements
- Complete administrative tasks such as permissions management, account creation, batch data imports
- Research and recommend related technologies/integrations to improve efficiency within the business
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience within Netsuite and Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills and data-modeling approach required
- 4-Year degree in IT, Information Management or Information Systems highly preferred
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Celigo CloudExtend, Celigo Integrator.io, Dell Boomi, Tesorio, Tipalti, FloQast, Avalara
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.