Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is looking to add an experienced Financial Analyst with the ability and desire to deliver first-class analytics, complex financial models, accurate forecasts/financials, and insightful performance scorecards. This is an opportunity to engage with every facet of the company (sales, operations, support) and leverage strong communication (written and verbal) skills to demonstrate the power of analytical insight. There’s a strong “team first” culture at Allbridge that offers direct interaction with executive leadership. This is an opportunity to provide immediate, meaningful and positive impact to the overall business results.
A successful candidate in this role has intellectual curiosity, a thirst for knowledge, and a willingness to challenge the status quo when it improves results. The right candidate has an insatiable desire to convert data into insight and a flair for visualization when presenting financial analysis or the resulting recommendations. This role is for an analyst who truly wants to go beyond the ‘typical’ or ‘normal’ into the realm of exceptional.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop financial models that guide the company’s strategic decision-making efforts
- Integrate data from various sources, convert that data into information, and provide fact-based insights and recommendations to the executive and senior leadership team
- Design and maintain dashboards that leverage data visualization to deliver analysis of key business performance metrics
- Produce an accurate monthly financial/forecast package that conveys a thorough understanding of current variance drivers and their potential impact on the future business trajectory
- Communicate analytical findings to company leadership in a crisp and concise manner
- Engage with business leadership to create the annual operating plan and long-range strategic plan
- Partner with sales, operations, and customer support to create monthly packages for reporting and analytics
- Analyze customer, product, and funnel data to proactively identify trends, highlight risks/opportunities, and develop a well-informed revenue and margin forecast
- Manage the creation of all Private Equity weekly/monthly financial schedule and variance analysis
- Participate in financial assessments of new deals or business venture opportunities
- Perform other duties as requested or required by business conditions
- Opportunities for M&A, Due Diligence, Integration and post-mortem analysis
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility, and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel modeling and data manipulation skills (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sensitivity Analysis)
- Proficiency in other Microsoft tools – Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Income Statement, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements
- Ability to work independently and deliver accurate results under tight timelines
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics
- MBA or CPA is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate environment in an FP&A, Finance, or Accounting role
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Salesforce.com
- Experience with PowerBI & SQL
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.