Allbridge delivers property technology (prop tech) solutions that drive value for property owners in the multifamily and hospitality space to elevate the connected experience for residents and guests. We currently serve more than 1 million rooms across North America and the Caribbean partnering with owners, developers, general contractors, and operators who benefit from Allbridge’s combined engineering and support expertise with a vision of an innovative end-user digital experience.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry that combines best-of-breed solutions with technology planning, engineering, installation and support, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities, and competitive compensation and benefits which are designed to inspire, reinforce, and reward a culture of empowerment, teamwork, and a healthy work-life balance.
Join us in transforming property technology into one seamless, connected experience!
The individual will be a key member of the operations team who will be responsible for leading the project planning, deployment, and maintenance teams of video, network and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations. Acts as a subject matter expert to resolve high level, and complex video solution technical escalations, installation, and system upgrades. Remains involved in developing engaging relationships with key client projects to coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver high quality projects according to plans
Successful employees have a minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated technical project management experience, an enterprise level role managing video, network or IoT solution teams, and may have accomplished a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in computer science, information technology, network engineering, management, or another related field. In-depth knowledge of open source/cloud tools (i.e., ffmpeg, AWS Elemental Media Tailor (AMS SSPS), Google) and advanced knowledge and application of operating system / Linux fundamentals, and working with networking protocols (e.g., TCP, TLS, HTTP/2) is required. Experience with intermediate to advanced level experience in analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability, stability, reliability, and performance of RF and IPTV infrastructure and being capable of a high level of independent work while balancing the demands of both project-based and ad hoc video needs.
This is an exempt role and is a member of the Project Management, Video department reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Operations with a preferred location of remote/field, or Raleigh, NC.
Allbridge is currently operating under a hybrid work model, allowing colleagues the opportunity to connect with others in person and the flexibility to work remotely. For some business groups and positions, job function requirements may require more time at the primary work location, while greater flexibility may be in place for others.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Manages a team of project managers and deployment manages to oversee video, data and IOT projects/ including engaging relationships with key clients and coordinating the efforts of team members, third-party contractors or consultants, and vendors to deliver high quality projects according to plans.
- Work closely with executive teams and finance to ensure revenue forecasting and profitability margins are managed closely and consistently.
- Provide a high level of customer service to technology active and prospective clients, following through and resolving incidents and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Has authority to lead and supervise the Project Management, Video team and to collaborate with others to resolve client’s complex technology technical challenges. As needed, assist and coordinate with team members with high level technical escalations, installation and system upgrades, and product development efforts.
- Work closely with vendor partners including DirecTV to ensure successful execution of projects
- Responsible for the development of system documentation, best practices, and periodic internal team trainings.
- Collaborate closely with the internal product development team and vendors to identify and define improvements.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Consistently integrates Albridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly, and respectfully.
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and consistently strives to deliver innovative results for internal teams and customers that establish trust, high standards, credibility, and quality performance.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Required to have a minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated technical project management experience preferably in the hospitality or assisted living fields.
- Required to have intermediate to advanced level experience in analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability, stability, reliability, and performance of CDN infrastructure.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member in a fast paced, and high-volume work environment, operating with a high level of detail and conscientiousness.
- Required to have demonstrated intermediate level PC skills with the ability to effectively operate within a Windows Operating System and Windows based programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, and Project.
- Prove excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications skills in the English language.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Competitive pay, Unlimited PTO policy, Paid Holidays, Full benefits plan including medical, dental, and vision, 401K savings plan with a company match, and more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.