Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Director of Customer Experience will be responsible for providing management responsibilities for support organization team. This position will provide a timely response to service issues from customers, optimize productivity of support employees, and timely and accurately keep scorecard tracking. This position will report to the Vice President of Support.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Management of Employee Cases and Escalations
- Support cases queues are being managed daily to ensure timely resolution per SLA requirements
- Escalations are handled with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Support cases trends are known and communicated internally and externally
- Maintain a world class NPS, score of 75 or higher
- Customers are being updated regularly on status of cases
- Management of call center agents to deliver world class support
- Reports are created and managed to track employee productivity
- Daily management actions are taken to identify areas of improvement
- Service employees are clearly aware of productivity goals
- Service employees are being managed to increase productivity levels
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and responsibility of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- 5+ years of management experience in a technical call center
- 3+ years in a management position is required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Visio
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently to your personal and team goals
- Technology background is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.