Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to a successful organization, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) reports to the Sr. Vice President of Operations and is primarily responsible for document control and supporting the SPM in cost control, scheduling, procurement, vendor management, and draw request documentation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Advocate, protect, and champion the Allbridge brand throughout all phases of the project
- Document, distribute, and file the minutes of the client, sales, engineering, vendor, and contractor meetings
- Manage the filing and distribution of all contract documents according to defined processes including drawings, quotes, addenda, requests for information (RFI), submittals, vendor contracts, vendor change requests, change orders, contracts, purchase orders, correspondence, punch lists, and inspections.
- Assist SPM in cost control functions including procurement, change orders, billings, budgeting, and cost forecasts
- Help coordinate internal PM and installation resources prior to a during installation
- Help maintain the accuracy of the project schedule including periodic updates, reporting, and distribution
- Coordination of vendor payment process including draw requests, lien release requirements, insurance requirements
- Maintain the project task application including status, notes, and distribution
- Maintain timeliness and accuracy of project management tool data and reporting
- Communicate with internal teams, subcontractors, vendor partners and clients intended installation schedules and resolves conflicts
- Accept ownership and responsibility of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance.
- Conduct all work duties with the utmost levels of trustworthiness, integrity, and accountability to ensure maximum reliability in all services performed and to explore innovative approaches in the completion of all job functions
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- 4-year construction management, environmental design, architecture, or engineering degree
- Educational requirements mentioned above or five (5) years of overall experience in project management, architectural contract administration.
- Technology Requirements:
- Beginner level proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point & MS Project
- Beginner level proficiency in MS Outlook or equivalent
- Proficiency in use of Smart Phones and Tablets including taking and sending photographs, voice memos, accessing cloud
- Use Critical Thinking
- Practice Good Communication
- Computer Proficiency
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.