Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Accounts Receivable Assistant will be a highly energetic and motivated individual who will be primarily responsible for answering calls mainly dealing with customer invoicing requests and questions. The duties in this position include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, incoming phone calls and e-mails. This role reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide first-level response to all inquiries via email, mail, and phone in accordance with department policy to ensure quality service standards are met
- Email invoices & statements
- Perform multiple accounting support functions, such as compiling, sorting, and preparing documents and reports, issuing bills and invoices
- Ensure the appropriate filing and maintenance of accounting records
- Input data into financial systems and reconcile reports
- Follow the escalation process: Recognize when the call is Support, Customer Care, Billing or Accounts Receivable in nature and transfer accordingly if required
- Educate customers who call in how to utilize self-help online
- Engage in the monthly team and department meetings to ensure continued technical and self-development
- Update appropriate systems with billing status
- Follow up with customers/accounts on invoice payment status
- Contribute as part of a team to special projects and assists other departments with administrative tasks as needed
- Process deposits daily, answer phone calls and e-mails
- Process direct debit and daily deposits
- Sort incoming mail
- Provide information to Accounts Receivable Team
- Update account notes when required
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Accounting Degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s) preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with high call volume is a must
- Must be able to follow through on passing along information
- Outlook and MS Excel experience required
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess a high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.