Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Account Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. We provide full property technology solutions in the hospitality, senior living, multifamily and mixed-use markets. Strong knowledge of all facets of the construction process is a benefit. This role directly reports to the Senior Director, Inside Sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Successfully generate a consistent pipeline, achieve growth and hit sales targets by leveraging existing relationships and creating new relationships
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Utilize virtual and face-to-face meetings to build relationships with new customers
- Ensure all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers
- Advise customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products
- Maintain long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our offerings unique
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions
- Ensure we have accurate data in our CRM
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, marketing, or related field is preferred
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry a plus
- Experience in both inbound and outbound lead to closure execution in a software, SaaS, and managed services environment
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients
- Establish strong relations with customers and maintain ongoing relations with the customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods strongly preferred
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards is a plus
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Skilled in persuasiveness and ability to influence
- Must be energetic, positive and organized
- Impressive personality and ability to convince the clients by planning attractive quotations for them
- Creative thinker and should have ability to resolve critical problems
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.