Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Seeking an energetic, experienced sales executive to join our company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage, expand, attract, retain, train, and motivate a diverse sales team
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales executives want to join
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful achievement of sales goals
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and sales plan
- Successful experience selling Guest-facing Technology into the Hospitality market
- Successful experience selling Resident-facing Technology into the Healthcare and MDU markets
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing Salesforce to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Successful experience hiring and onboarding sales representatives
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, FSA, 401(k) w/ company match
- Hours: Standard business hours, however, availability after hours is required as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel: Up to 25% to Allbridge Offices or Customer locations
- Location: Remote but must be able to travel to Raleigh
- Position is a salaried role, based upon experience.