VP Major Accounts Senior Living
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Private Equity backed, rapidly growing company in Raleigh, NC is looking to add a Vice President, Major Accounts Senior Living. As VP, you will be responsible for leading and growing a book of business delivering on annual sales and revenue targets in the senior living market. The VP role includes owning and building executive level relationships into new and existing management groups and with owners and developers in this market segment.
- Strong enterprise sales leadership skills managing large complex deals.
- Partner with the operators and owners to understand their short and long-term vision and strategy. Be a strong/collaborative business partner and communicate how Allbridge fits into their strategy.
- Establishment of credible sales leadership, building a strong competitive Go To Market for Allbridge
- Provide market leadership to the business teams as a subject matter expert through the entire sales cycle.
- Execute tactical and strategic sales account plans for clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the business. This includes the handling of customer queries effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with customer, partners, and consulting firms.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle. – Own and provide leadership to the various business teams as a subject matter expert through the entire sales cycle.
- Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency.
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Operations, Technical Support, Product Engineering, Customer Service, to ensure company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new capabilities and incremental business success.
- Lead customer product demonstrations and preparation of detailed proposals that highlight value-oriented features of our offerings.
- Be able to deliver strong communication skills through the various multiple levels of customer contacts (C-suite executives, business and technical advocates).
- Identification and management of a robust pipeline of activity which will improve year-to-year business growth.
- Have strong solution selling skills, demonstrating strong product knowledge and product/solution currency.
Required Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of proven solution Major Account Sales Management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Minimum 3 years’ of sale experience selling into the Senior Living sector
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT executives
- Expertise in prospecting and developing relationships with C-Level Executives in IT and Business areas applicable to stores and ecommerce
- Demonstrated quota achievement and territory growth
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
- Travel 25-50% as needed
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Masters or other post-graduate degree a plus
- Services selling experience
- Aptitude for working within a high profile high customer touch business
- Competitive base salary and commission plan in line with experience
- Full benefits plan including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K savings plan with a company match