VP Hospitality Sales
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is a Hospitality industry leader in innovative technology solutions that is seeking a VP Sales to join the sales team in a leadership role, at its head office in Raleigh NC. As a VP Sales you will be responsible to manage a team of hospitality sales professionals to meet company goals for new contracts for video, voice and data products. This is a highly visible role, with forward career progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage an inside and outside sales staff representing multiple product lines
- Effectively monitor sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting
- Responsible for establishing annual sales targets and providing monthly status updates
- Report on benchmarks relating to the company’s defined growth, profitability and market share objectives
- Train and develop the sales team to capture the customer for all products. Leverage existing client base for cross sell of Allbridge products.
- Manage account distribution, go to market, and major group relationships.
- Expand, attract, retain, train, and motivate a diverse sales team
- Establish performance goals and monitor on a continual basis
- Develop clear action plans and drive processes with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicate with and engage both the Marketing and Operational divisions
- Assist is establishing both market and target customer strategies for the company
- Will have the opportunity to participate in the company strategic planning and product line management processes
- Will be engaged with the major hospitality flags
- Participate in and represent Allbridge in industry events
- Prefer background in WiFi and Network sales
- Strong CRM (Salesforce.com) knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation and listening skills
- Highly organized with very effective time management skills
- Strong business analysis including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting
- Meeting management and group process facilitation capabilities
- Position reports directly to the EVP Sales
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, FSA, 401(k) w/ company match
- FunTastic Fridays, Free Catered Lunch weekly, Holiday events and more!
- Hours: Standard business hours, however, availability after hours is required as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel: Up to 40% to Allbridge Offices or Customer locations
- Location: Raleigh Office
- Position is a salaried role, based upon experience.
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity EmployerClick Here To Apply