Voice Field Engineer
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Voice Engineer will be a key member of the Engineering team who will be responsible for assisting with high level technical escalations, installation and system upgrades, product development efforts, development of system documentation and internal training. The Voice Engineer should be capable of a high level of independent work while balancing the demands of both project-based and ad hoc tasks. The most critical qualifications for this role are having a proven track record of success, high energy and motivation, and the “can-do” attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of our voice solutions.
- Perform system maintenance, installation and ongoing technical customer support
- Assist in product development for a major client, have direct interface with client, support the sales effort within this client
- Assist the Service Delivery team with troubleshooting support related to the provisioning and deployment of voice services for new and existing customers.
- Assist in the resolution of customer impacting tier 3/4 operational issues.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Interact with various inter and intra departmental peer groups to cooperatively achieve best results in all assigned tasks.
- Execute assigned tasks within assigned timeframes and budgets. May work with and take direction from project managers to ensure completion as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or combination of experience and education
- 4 – 7 years of progressive experience as an individual contributor in the service provider voice environment
- Knowledge of configuring, deploying and troubleshooting voice applications on a Broadsoft platform.
- Knowledge of Polycom telephones, third party SIP devices, analog gateways, Adtran SBCs, Fortinet Firewalls is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of the Hospitality Vertical is also a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work, when and as needed, to ensure the availability of services for our clients
- Valid driver’s license in the state of residence with clear record
- Travel required – up to 75%