Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We are looking for an experienced Staff accountant to join our team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger reconciliations, bank recs, transactional accounting, financial reporting and other special projects as assigned.
A successful Staff accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts, Bank Reconciliations, Fixed Assets management
- Revenue Recognition and analysis of Revenue
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Record financial information for analysis
- Assist with audits and tax preparation
- Special Projects as needed
- Manage general ledger accounts and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Salesforce and NetSuite accounting software experience a plus
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, filters, macros and complex formulas)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to talk and hear.
Perks & Benefits:
Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401(k) w/ company matchClick Here To Apply