SmartHands Field Technician
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge provides TV, Internet, and phone service for hospitality and institutional environments. We’re looking for people who can be one of our SmartHands, assisting our Engineers while staying onsite at a high-end hotel for a week at a time. We’re expanding our footprint in the wireless and connected room environments so we’re willing to train the right individual. If you’re good with tools or have some handyman experience and like to travel on someone else’s dime, please contact us.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assisting our Engineers with installing Access Points and set-top boxes while staying onsite at a high-end hotel for a week at a time
- When not traveling, you will be working in our production area, assisting as needed
- Must be willing to travel 100%- we’ll provide the tools and transportation
- Clean driving record
- Comfortable with computers – you don’t need to be an expert, but you do need to know the basics
- Motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Organizational skills and time management