Smart Network Support Analyst
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Seeking a dynamic technical support analyst who combines exceptional technical knowledge with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with customers. The engineers will also act as an escalation point for support technicians, site escalations and end user requests. Smart Network Support analyst must be able to troubleshoot, report details to customers and handle complex issues, as well as document all actions taken. The role requires experience with Network (wireless and wired) and preferably some exposure Android and Apple operating systems and Internet of Things (IoT) devices/processes. Company will provide training for candidate with strong network experience and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies. Candidate must be able to work alone and in a time environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Is the level of escalation from Analysts for the Support Department
- Ensures all responsibilities of Analysts are being performed, picking up any tasks as needed
- Works toward resolution of any Smart Network tickets and more difficult tickets and issues
- Assists in training on new products introduced to the company’s offerings
- Ensures all questions and requests are handled immediately with greater than 90% resolution on the first call
- Monitors all customer systems and ensures that outages and hardware issues are addressed quickly and effectively
- Provides guidance and cross-training to other technicians as needed
- One year certificate from college or technical school specializing in Computer Networking; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year of experience with Computer Networking, Customer Service, Phone Communication, and Technical Support
- General computer and networking knowledge is required
- Previous technical call center work is a benefit but not required
- Show competence in both troubleshooting network equipment and end user connection settings
- Ability to multitask is important as is customer focus and attention to detail
- Written skills are necessary, as documenting customer issues and troubleshooting steps effectively and completely is vital to expedited issue resolution
- Must have a professional, outgoing, guest-service oriented manner
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays