Senior Sales Engineer
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to provide quality solutions, designs, and quotes to its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quotes meet or exceed customers’ expectation for design that aligns with the product offerings
- Ensure that quotes meet financial margin requirements
- Ensure quotes are flexible and competitive to maximize the opportunity to win
- Manage quotes in a productive manner providing communication with senior management and sales to ensure the appropriate amount of time is being spent on each quote.
Actively engaging with sales team
- This position will be engaged with customers and building quotes based on that interaction and feedback
- Ability to partner with sales team by actively demonstrating strong product and engineering expertise to customers
- Communicates regularly with the sales team members and is aligned on team and customer expectations
- Will be meeting with customers with a planned agenda
- Ensure close rate of quotes is known
- Reasons behind lost deals are understood and communicated to sales and operations leadership
- Understands sales targets and prioritize work to ensure sales targets are being met
- Be sure that activities are occurring in Allbridge management systems that allows for senior level visibility
- Able to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Quotes are being prioritized in accordance with overall company needs
- Monitor aging quotes to ensure they are being managed and there is significant communication with senior management and sales team
- Currently working in network engineering
- Proficiency with network switches, wireless products, routing and/or hosted voice preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Visio and Airmagnet
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to organize and manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortable communicating with IT Professionals and Managers
- HS Diploma, or equivalent is required
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills required
- Self-motivation to coordinate with other disciplines and customer is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Proficiency in communicating technical information to engineering and related staff as well as presentation skills to customers is required
- US Citizenship is required
- Advanced technical education or coursework is preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Excellent Benefits!! Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time Off, Paid Holidays, Gym Membership options, Life Insurance,
Short & Long Term Disability, FSA, HSA, 401(k) w/ company match and much more.
- Competitive pay, FunTastic Fridays, Free Catered Lunch weekly, Holiday events and more!!
- Hours: Standard business hours, however, availability after hours is required as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel: Up to 30% to Allbridge Offices or Customer locations
- Location: Telecommuter or Raleigh Office
- Position is a salaried role, based upon experience.
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity EmployerClick Here To Apply