Senior Sales Engineer – Infrastructure
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge has an opportunity for an Infrastructure/Cabling Project Manager responsible for the management and successful completion of project deliverables for our customers. Our Infrastructure/Cabling Project Manager will work on multiple projects as assigned by Sales or the Solution Architecture team.
This role will plan, direct, and coordinates activities of the projects to ensure the projects goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and costs. This position will play a role in the infrastructure design process including but not limited to preliminary assessments, customer proposals, design review, problem resolution, customer and vendor scheduling and vendor selection. This role will work on several concurrent projects and at time, may assist as a technical expert on specialized design projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consults with Solution Architects, customers and reviews projects to determine infrastructure needs and goals, sets time frame, consults with customers about funding limitations, sets procedures for accomplishing projects
- Responsibilities include preparing site specifications, coordination of trusted contractors, coordination of site visits, review of trusted contractor’s technical deliverables and pricing, and customer contact
- Provide accurate, cost competitive and complete proposals to our customers
- Will be responsible to complete project assignments with minimal supervision as well as give directions to support staff to complete a project
- Will prepare a project schedule with milestones and risks.
- Will ensure Allbridge adhere to the proposed schedule and tasks are completed on time
- Will be responsible for ensuring our trusted contractors’ complete jobs with high standards and within time guidelines.
- Credentials as an RCDD is required
- PMP, RTPM preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience actively designing low voltage and communication systems for buildings is required
- HS Diploma, or equivalent is required
- Familiarity and demonstrated knowledge of ANSI/TIA and BICSI standards required
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills required
- Self-motivation to coordinate with other disciplines and customers is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Proficiency in communicating technical information to engineering and related staff as well as presentation skills to customers is required
- US Citizenship is required
- Advanced technical education or coursework is preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation as well as Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook is preferred.
Perks & Benefits:
- Excellent Benefits!! Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time Off, Paid Holidays, Gym Membership options, Life Insurance,
Short & Long Term Disability, FSA, HSA, 401(k) w/ company match and much more.
- Competitive pay, FunTastic Fridays, Free Catered Lunch weekly, Holiday events and more!!
- Hours: Standard business hours, however, availability after hours is required as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel: Up to 30% to Allbridge Offices or Customer locations
- Location: Telecommuter or Raleigh Office
- Position is a salaried role, based upon experience.
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity EmployerClick Here To Apply