Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We are looking for an experienced Senior accountant to join our team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability with a focus on revenue accounting, financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recognize and analyze all Revenue including reconciling revenue flows from our Partners
- Reconciliation of deferred revenue
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Record financial information for analysis
- Assist in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
- Assist with audits and tax preparation
- Manage general ledger accounts and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Conduct revenue forecast and relevant revenue analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Salesforce and NetSuite accounting software experience a plus
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, filters, macros and complex formulas)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401(k) w/ company match
- FunTastic Fridays, Free Catered Lunch weekly, Holiday events and more!!
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity EmployerClick Here To Apply