Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for Hospitality, Healthcare and Higher Education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
Private Equity backed, rapidly growing company in Raleigh, NC is looking to add a Financial/Pricing Analyst with the ability and desire to deliver first-class analytics, complex pricing models, and insightful performance scorecards. This is an opportunity to engage with every facet of the company (finance, operations, support) and leverage strong communication (written and verbal) skills to demonstrate the power of analytical insight. There’s a strong “team first” culture at Allbridge that offers direct interaction with executive leadership. This is a chance to see effort immediately and significantly drive an impact into business results.
A successful candidate in this role has intellectual curiosity, a great attention to detail, and a collaborative spirit. The right candidate has an insatiable desire to convert data into insight and a flair for visualization when presenting financial analysis or the resulting recommendations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Own the end-to-end pricing and quoting integrity, profitability and usability for the organization. Optimize speed, efficiency and accuracy of go to market pricing and proposals for Allbridge product sets.
- Develop financial models that optimize the company’s pricing strategy and maximize sales growth
- Lead cross-functional teams to coordinate, create, and implement pricing solutions and processes
- Monitor the accuracy of item-level price/cost lists to insure the integrity of pricing solutions
- Collaborate with the Commercial organization to provide deal-level pricing support and analytics
- Integrate data from various sources, convert that data into information, and provide fact-based insights
- Communicate analytical findings to senior leadership in a crisp and concise manner
- Create monthly reporting and analytics packages for consumption by the Senior Leadership Team
- Design dashboards that leverage data visualization to deliver analysis of key business performance metrics
- Analyze customer, product, and deal data to proactively identify trends, highlight risks/opportunities for margin expansion, and effectively inform revenue and margin forecasts
- Perform other duties as requested or required by business conditions
- Minimum 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college with demonstrated academic achievement
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel modeling and data manipulation skills (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sensitivity Analysis)
- Proficiency in other Microsoft tools – Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Constructive collaboration with senior leadership and strategic partners to drive enhanced decision making
- Great attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in an FP&A or analytical role
- Familiarity with NetSuite (ERP) and Salesforce.com desired but not required
- Competitive base salary and bonus in line with experience
- Full benefits plan including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K savings plan with a company match