Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Someone who excels in a variety of skills to help the company successfully complete extremely important missions.
Essential Job Functions
Tasks include, but not limited to:
- RMA processing
- Creating work and sales orders
- Quoting freight and parcel
- scheduling international shipments
- TV purchases and scheduling deliveries
- managing in-house tech calendars and scheduling
- Assisting with Connected Room logistics
- Analyzing flight costs and booking for in-house techs
- An ongoing list….
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment great attention to detail, great telephone etiquette, team player, self-starter, Microsoft Office use with an emphasis on Excel, no issues with taking the initiative…yeah, that’s right. We want the whole package.
Here’s what we need in your arsenal:
- Someone comfortable with Salesforce – we’re not looking for an expert, but we’re looking for someone who can become an expert.
- Can confidently communicate with property managers and customers, as well as provide daily project updates in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to construct a professional email, without the use of emojis or hashtags (but still knows how to effectively use social media)
- Able to multi-task and handle interruptions with aplomb and grace (we had to look up “aplomb”, too)
- Someone who may not love paperwork, but would at least like to remain friends with paperwork
- Someone who finds ways to eliminate redundant tasks through more efficient means. (We love making work easier)
- Someone who hates losing more than they love winning and possesses a “jackhammer mentality”