Allbridge is the leader in property technology, delivering one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and multifamily organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
* This position has the ability to be remote *
- Work with stakeholders to propose and implement solutions to business problems within Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Assist with data analysis, report writing, staff cross-training.
- Build, test, deploy and support solutions from large system designs to small enhancements.
- Complete administrative tasks such as permissions management, account creation, batch data imports.
- Research and recommend related technologies/integrations to improve efficiency within the business.
- Minimum 2 years of administration experience within Netsuite and Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills and data-modeling approach required.
- 4-Year degree in IT, Information Management or Information Systems highly preferred.
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Celigo CloudExtend, Celigo Integrator.io, Dell Boomi, Tesorio, Tipalti, FloQast, Avalara