IT Infrastructure Manager
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement and manage technical solutions for the company across three distinct branch locations.
- Operational management of the IT organization including Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and Azure AD.
- Maintain organizational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing IT solutions across a global organization.
- Lead an internal IT staff as well as relationships with key vendors and third parties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage productivity of direct reports responsible for desktop support and IT helpdesk operations.
- Develop and document processes and procedures to improve IT service delivery within the company.
- Monitor and maintain company firewalls (Fortinet) and network infrastructure (Aruba and Ruckus).
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Schedule, perform and verify system backup processes for all systems.
- Design and implement Azure AD architecture merging two new acquired businesses into the operations of the company.
- Create a service-oriented culture with focus on empowering the business and its employees to do their jobs efficiently and conveniently while enhancing collaboration across the global enterprise.
- Manage global IT spend by forecasting requirements, assisting CIO with annual budget, analyzing variances, identifying inefficiencies (process and pricing) and initiating corrective action.
- Plan and execute major implementations and modifications to organizational systems and IT processes.
- Innovate and develop cyber security strategies for the IT security environment, including policies, procedures and governance programs for the corporate environment. Support client relationships and business development through security audit requests related analyses.
- Develop capabilities of direct reports and recruit additional talent as needed to support the IT function.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Promote leading communication mediums for employees, improving their connection and collaboration with the organization.
- Be available for occasional service windows that include weekends or off hours dependent on company needs.
- Bachelor’s in Business, CS, MIS, or an equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in an IT management role.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written, oral, listening, influencing, coaching, strategic planning.)
- Prior global IT leadership experience in B2B / field services intensive industry.
- Familiarity with NIST Cyber Security Framework and PCI DSS standards.
- Demonstrated experience with VMWare virtualization.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure AD, Windows Server 2016 & 2019, Office365, Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service mentality.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or requirements.
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity EmployerClick Here To Apply