Installation Manager – Satellite Headends
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is seeking an Installation Manager to provide support to field technicians in the installation of high definition delivery systems in the hospitality industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage installations of SMATV headends and DRE systems in the hospitality industry
- Provide technical assistance to technicians in the field
- Communicate project status updates and recommendations to the Project Management Team
- Assist Technical Support department with Post-Installation support
- Using industry and product knowledge to prepare and deliver custom quotes
- Provide phone and email correspondence with customers
- Provide assistance to customer through entire installation process
- Work with engineering to create creative solutions for unique customer challenges
- College degree preferred
- 2-3 years of SMATV related experience
- Good organizational, time management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints/as-builts, safety rules, operations manual, and written directions
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Skills sufficient to maintain productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain product offerings to customers regarding commercial television services
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Strong ability to solve problems, take initiative, and develop installation solutions for customers
- Strong attention to detail; must be able to work independently and make sound business judgments in regard to all installation matters
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- Must be able to manage time well and provide accurate reporting
- Working knowledge of RF distribution and devices
- Experience with SWiM and Pro:Idiom technology a definite plus
- Speaking on phone, sitting, standing, talking, walking, typing, making decisions, concentrating on tasks, adjusting to changes, organizing, calculating