Healthcare Account Executive
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for Hospitality, Healthcare and Higher Education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge, ranked among the 40 fastest growing mid-market companies in North Carolina in 2019, selling video, voice, and data network services nationally to commercial businesses is seeking a highly motivated Healthcare Account Executive.
The primary responsibility of this position is to generate new sales for the organization in our Healthcare vertical. Company staffed telemarketing team and extensive marketing to help assist with lead generation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a strong working knowledge of internal systems, infrastructure, products and services
- Keep detailed pipelines and maintain an accurate database
- Generate sales proposals based on individual needs of each customer
- Work with engineering, customer support, and field support divisions to ensure prompt installation of systems sold
- Prospecting, cold calling, and hunting for both new business and new lines of business into existing clients
- 2+ years of inside/business to business sales experience
- Technology sales experience or experience selling to Healthcare vertical is a bonus
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage pipeline using company CRM
- Attention to detail; must be able to work independently and make sound business judgments
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- Requires occasional travel for customer meetings and conferences
Perks & Benefits:
- Excellent Benefits!! Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability, FSA, HSA, 401(k) w/ company match
- Competitive pay, FunTastic Fridays, Free Catered Lunch weekly, Company events and more!!
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity EmployerClick Here To Apply