Customer Outreach Specialist
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge has an exciting opportunity within our accounting department that will be a hands-on position that includes direct supervision and coordination of the activities in the department.
We are seeking an organized, diligent, high energy and responsible Customer Outreach Specialist to join a growing company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Management of the Collections Process
- Monitor and reduce aged accounts receivables
- Direct supervision and coordination of the activities of the department
- Supervise and mentor a small collections team
- Hands on position that includes:
- Abilities to make collection calls
- Excellent communication skills with both external customers and internal team members
- Prepare weekly AR aging reports
- Maintain, review, and distribute accurate records/reports
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Outlook and MS Excel experience required
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage and mentor staff
- Ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NetSuite experience a plus
- SalesForce.com a plus