Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is providing the hospitality industry with solutions to get data and voice systems up and running in their properties. We provide a suite of services to them through some cool apps that we create and maintain. We’re a company making some changes and looking for some real talent. In an industry that is ready for a ton of innovation we are investing in building a top notch team that can build the future…join us.
Allbridge is looking to build a team of smart motivated people to continue killing it in the Hospitality industry. If that’s you, please reach out, we’re really excited to talk to you.
Essential Job Functions:
● Be organized, detailed and professional in all aspects of your work
● Work well with others. Be a reliable teammate
● Speak up and be heard. You’ll be a valued member of the team and your opinion will matter.. we’re building things together
● Work on and interact with a large web app and understand the environments in which it runs
● The ability to prove your experience. Like a portfolio of some work you’ve done.. preferably in production
● Experience being a professional and working within a larger organization
● Great communication, presentation, and organization skills; Be someone that can own work; Be a self-starter; Like to solve problems
● Be able to document your code. Experience with Git and a couple of other modern web technologies for development and communication. (AWS, Slack, Trello, etc.)
● Have a grasp of Linux based systems. Some sysadmin experience is great
● Be security minded… understand some common defense strategies to keep our apps safe and warm