Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is looking for an interface designer to join our application development team. We are an efficient, knowledgeable and dedicated team creating applications to serve our customers and our internal needs. As an interface designer you will be considering all facets of the user’s experience with our applications. You will be an integral part of setting the look of our apps as well as the use of our apps. Your input will provide the vision to the rest of the team to create applications that are truly easy to use and powerful for our customers.
We are looking for someone that is confident in their skills and understands that the work they produce will be used in production and by 1000’s of our customers. This position will allow the designer immediate input on the functionality and design of our products. Our team is building multiple products to address multiple needs and takes pride solving problems in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate a thoughtful approach to user-centered design and clear user interaction in the applications being designed
- Create user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity interaction designs
- Create detailed design specs with all states considered, well-annotated and ready for handoff to our product development team
- Meet with the team regularly to discuss product and transform product insights into intuitive, user-friendly application features
- Experience with application design (minimum of 1 year with in production application)
- Someone with a passion for amazing product design and an appreciation for elegant user experiences
- A highly motivated individual who is self-directed and has high attention to detail
- An outstanding team contributor who can provide a thoughtful viewpoint on product design in a flexible and easygoing way—you are well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- Skills in Sketch, Photoshop, and some sort of prototyping software (Invision, etc) are expected