Accounts Payable Supervisor
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge is seeking an organized, diligent, and responsible Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a growing company.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be a hands-on position that includes direct supervision and coordination of the activities in the department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct supervision and coordination of the activities of the department.
- Supervise and mentor a small accounts payable team
- Implement and maintain accounts payable systems, controls, and efficiencies
- Oversee vendor/supplier relations
- Maintain, review, and distribute accurate records/reports
- Hands on position that includes:
- Match purchase orders to invoices and receiving reports to ensure that items ordered and received match the quantities and amounts billed by the vendor
- Enter vendor invoices into financial system to ensure timely payment
- Prepare weekly AP payment spreadsheet including checks, online/ACH/wire payments
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Oversee annual 1099 reporting and disbursement
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or 5 years’ experience in similar field
- ERP Implementation experience highly preferred
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent organizational, planning, and leadership skills
- Ability to independently identify and solve problems
- Excellent time management
- Proven leadership qualities