Accounts Payable Associate
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Seeking an Accounts Payable Associate who will be responsible for all accounts payable functions including entering vendor invoices, preparing payments, communicating with Vendor Relations team to resolve invoice/PO/receiving report discrepancies, responding to vendor inquiries regarding past due invoices, payment status, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Match purchase orders to invoices and receiving reports to ensure that items ordered and received match the quantities and amounts billed by the vendor
- Enter vendor invoices into financial system to ensure timely payment
- Prepare weekly AP payment spreadsheet including checks, online/ACH/wire payments
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Apply the financial policies and procedures of the company. Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Experience with 3-way match of invoice, PO and receiving report
- Minimum 3 years public accounting or corporate accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Skills sufficient to maintain productivity in a fast-paced environment undergoing organizational changes
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team is required
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and GAAP accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Sitting, standing, talking, walking, typing, and making decisions, concentrating on tasks, adjusting to changes, organizing, calculating.