Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Marketing and Communications Leader for Allbridge as a member of the CEO Executive Team
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Leadership for all internal and external marketing and communications activities
- Build and deliver external messaging, content, campaigns and growth investments, including website evolution
- Ensure a correlation to, and ownership of, Allbridge overall bookings growth performance (to AOP)
- Develop and execute a lead generation and opportunity development plan, working closely with SDR manager
- Develop and execute lead attribution, nurturing and account-based marketing programs, in support of lead and revenue goals
- Define and drive the marketing scorecard with finance, sales and ops alignment
- Work with sales/sales ops to build a database of upstream owners, developers, architects, GC’s & track contacts & relationships
- Key contributor to company strategy and AOP process and ensure alignment of marketing activities and investments
- Regular monthly/quarterly market updates on hospitality, multifamily and senior living trends and macro statistics
- Develop, Lead and manage a marketing team, with both employees and contracted agencies to effectively meet department goals and objectives
- Foster key relationships with suppliers to maximize MDF opportunity and co-op program eligibility
- Lead M&A marketing integration activities
Metrics and Objectives:
- Allbridge Bookings and EBITDA
- Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- External exposure and engagement, measured by web site and social media metrics (traffic/engagement)
- Internal (4 Town Halls, Q&A sessions, etc) and external (Sales collateral, customer contacts, etc.) communication metrics
- Upstream contacts & relationships… dramatic increase through database tracking
- Current critical processes documented to ensure scalability and limit risk
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate degree
- Minimum 10+ years in a senior marketing and/or sales leadership role.
- Technology, construction, architectural or real estate B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to grow a company while improving messaging and external/social presence
- Strong leadership and proven ability to build and effectively manage a world class marketing organization and structure
- Experience using Salesforce and marketing automation platforms; proficiency with Hubspot a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.