Allbridge is a hospitality, healthcare and MDU industry leader in innovative technology solutions. Allbridge has more than twenty years of success in the hospitality industry creating and deploying comprehensive, customized solutions. As a Solution Architect at Allbridge you will be responsible to work with a Sales Representative to discover the customer needs, review project requitements, standards and guidelines set for by the customer or brands. You will then utilize your experience and knowledge to construct and price a network design that meets the needs of our customers. As a Senior member of the team, you will work closes with the more junior members of the team to develop designs, mentor, and explain your knowledge to them and to customers on other projects. An excellent Solution Architect will possess an expert level understanding of networking hardware, standards, and design concepts, RF, and a wide range of technology. Allbridge Solution Architects should be able to utilize their excellent verbal and written communication skills to explain the difference between our solutions and competitive solutions.
A preferred candidate will have experience with all types and aspects of networking as well as other technologies. This includes design, survey, installation, of switching, GPON, RF technology, IoT devices working knowledge of VOIP and other related endpoints.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with Sales Representees to discover the needs of the customer.
- Develop the best hardware, and software solutions to meet the needs of our perspective customer.
- Work on very complex and challenging designs.
- Work with the customer to explain the benefits of our solution.
- Constantly improve your knowledge of the industry, and technology.
- Utilize Salesforce to work opportunities, provide quotes and track work stages.
- Ensure accurate designs, and documentation, to maximize our value to prospective customers.
- Work with and help develop the skills of the Sales Engineers, and senior sales engineers.
- Be a subject matter expert of specific technologies and assist in the design and explanation of those technologies to customers and other team members.
- Understand and leverage our other solution offerings such as voice and video to design complete converged solutions.
- Survey properties for additional information where required.
- Assist installation and project management team in understanding your design vision.
- Assist the other team members in completing presentations to customers and imparting your knowledge to the team.
- Peer reviewing designs for accuracy and design standards.
- Work closely with the team to reach team goals.
- Desire to grow and expand your knowledge, skills, and career.
- 3 years of experience in network engineering or design.
- Experience working as part of a team or team leader.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Visio
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently to your personal and team goals.
- Strong knowledge of Networking, protocols, standards, troubleshooting etc.
- Strong knowledge of RF and RF related technology.
- Experience in WiFi Standards, Designs, and best practices.
- Expert level understanding of RF planning, such as Airmagnet or Ekahau or other survey related software.
- Deployment or engineering experience with Aruba, Ruckus, Cisco, or other related technology
- Certifications in Aruba, Cisco Network+, CWNA, CWNP, CCENT a plus
- Experience in sales engineering, or sales related position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. This job requires the ability to occasionally climb/work from a ladder. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, as well as walk while carrying up to 10 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.