Allbridge is a hospitality, healthcare and MDU industry leader in innovative technology solutions. Allbridge has more than twenty years of success in the industry creating and deploying comprehensive, customized solutions. As a Senior Sales Engineer at Allbridge you will be responsible to work with a Sales Representative to discover the customer needs, review project requitements, standards and guidelines set for by the customer or brands. You will then utilize your experience and knowledge to construct a network design that meets the needs of our customers. Allbridge Senior Sales Engineers work closely with Solution Architects and assist in the design process of Sales Engineers. An excellent Senior Sales Engineer will possess an extensive understanding of networking hardware, standards, and design concepts, and a wide range of technology. Allbridge Senior Sales Engineers should be able to utilize their excellent verbal and written communication skills to explain the difference between our solutions and competitive solutions. As a Senior Engineer, you will work on your own projects and designs as well as work directly with and help to mentor the more junior members of the team, to grow our team and company.
A preferred candidate will have experience with network infrastructure and technology in all respects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with Sales Representees to discover the needs of the customer.
- Develop the best hardware, and software solutions to meet the needs of our perspective customer.
- Work on complex and challenging designs.
- Work directly with our partners and vendors to ensure competitive designs and pricing.
- Work with the customer to explain the benefits of our solution.
- Constantly improve your knowledge of the industry, and technology.
- Utilize Salesforce to work opportunities, provide quotes and track work stages.
- Ensure accurate designs, and documentation, to maximize our value to prospective customers.
- Survey properties for additional information where required.
- Desire to grow and expand your knowledge, skills, and career.
- Assist installation team in understanding your design vision.
- Assist the more junior team members with design best practices and technology knowledge.
- Work closely with the team to reach team goals.
- Currently pursuing a career in networking or related field.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Visio.
- Experience working as part of a team or team leader
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently to your personal and team goals.
- Experience in WiFi Standards, Designs, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of RF planning tools, such as Airmagnet or Ekahau
- Certifications in Aruba, Cisco Network+, CWNA, CWNP, CCENT a plus
- Sales experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. This job requires the ability to occasionally climb/work from a ladder. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, as well as walk while carrying up to 10 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.