Allbridge provides in-room technology solutions for properties, helping customers deliver one connected experience to their customers with all property technology solutions from design and procurement to installation and ongoing management. We are the partner hospitality, multifamily, and senior living organizations trust to position them for the future and strengthen the relationship with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The SDR will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. This role reports to the Sales Development Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects while building a pipeline for Account Representatives
- Explain company services and answer general questions
- Obtain potential customers’ contact information and property specifics
- Answer incoming sales requests from prospects via sales line/live chat and route to sales team
- Deliver information to prospects by fax, email or mail as requested
- Manage your own pipeline of follow-up tasks
- Improve database integrity by collecting and updating contact/property details and merging duplicate records
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Development or similar role
- Ability to make 65+ calls a day with over 3% resulting in a lead
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Web search
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle rejection
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by the company
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contribute fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Able to type 35 words a minute
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Allbridge’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- Driven to meet/exceed goals with a proven history of consistent high achievement
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Uncapped generous commission on sales (sky’s the limit)
- Additional monthly and yearend bonuses
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flexible spending
- Health savings account
- Employee assistance program
- Referral program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.